Up Coming & Current Activiites
– [Up Coming] TERATOTERA Festival 2020 – Collective: Next-generation symbiosis, virous venues around Kijichoji area, Tokyo [2-6, 9, 10 May 2020]
–Outdoor screening | Noodles and the Wild Things, Bann Wak, On Klang, Mae On District, Chiang Mai, Thailand [22 February 2020] hosted by Maiiam Contemporary Arts Museum
– The Japan Foundation Asia Center Fellowship Program for Fiscal 2019 1st Round for research “The study of crossing cultures through international relationship between small cities.” in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, and Myanmar.
– Biennale Jogja Equator #5, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. [20 October – 30 November 2019]
– River in residence: Rimpang Nusantara x Kelana residency 2019 is part of a collaboration project between Cemeti-Institute for Art and Society and Biennale Jogja Equator #5., Pontianak – Sintang, Borneo Island, Indonesia
-A Short Film Program Curated by Apichatpong Weerasethakul under Rirkrit Tiravanija: who’s afraid of red yellow and green Exhibition, Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Ring Auditorium at 2 pm, Washington DC, USA [May 17 through July 24, 2019]
– [Current] Temporal Topography: MAIIAM’s New Acquisitions; from 2010 to Present แดนชั่วขณะ: ศิลปะสะสมใหม่เอี่ยมจาก พ.ศ. ๒๕๕๓ จนถึงปัจจุบัน Maiiam Contemporary Arts Museum, Chiang Mai, Thailand. [30 March 2019 – 19 April 2020]